Friday:
Worked all day,cut and dyed hair for kids, went out for drinks with a friend. The guys played video games on the 360.
Saturday:
I had these two girls all day. All morning we pulled out all my art stuff and they played and played. Then we put on the feathers and went to Sam's club shopping and then to coffee and then to lunch and then to the house to make dinner for the little dinner party we had. Girls are tons of work! We had a great time though. Oh and then cut hair for two more guys.
Meet Chloe and Miranda my neighbors daughters. They were a blast!
Tucker wearing all the beads in his room, the funny part was he could not get them back off. Their were so many beads they were stuck, we almost had to resort to scissors!
New flowers for my room, because I wanted them. I love the orange!
Sunday:
We woke up and went outside and saw this.
We had massive rain this week, tons of pollen everywhere and the pool took a direct hit. So Mitch and I ran to the Home Depot tool center for this.
We rented the biggest pump they carried and had the pool drained in two hours. So then we had this. Tucker in his chem gear watching the water pour out of the huge hose, we moved it too the street. Just too much darn water.
Here is where it gets gross! This is what it looked like with no water in it. Very sickening! Luckily five guys showed up,
With their help and Mitch, Jeff, Tucker and two pressure washers (thanks to my neighbors Jenny and William, Thanks Guys!), scrub brushes, tons of pizza (to feed the help), and tons of bleach. Seven hours later we have this.
We are into the refill phase. I have already put in the shock and algicide just to be safe, read the H2O meeter (to get the deal the H2O Co. gives for pool filling) and the water is on. For the entire night and probably the next day. It is now 930 pm and I am going to take my first shower of the day and hit the bed. I really need some rest from my weekend, maybe I can get it at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment