This is a recent activity I have embraced. Simple, but very effective. Because of this, I have a good friend Jenny whose kids come over often to play with Tucker. I have coffee with someone I like to chat with.
Because of this, I have met more of the kids parents, and have found some whose interests are similar to my own. Who are friendly and funny and really great.
Because of this, Tucker has scouts with many new friends and experiences where he is the one doing the special things, not just the big guys.
Because of this, I now know Louisiana has Moles and they all seem to live in my backyard, but my neighbor Jeff is going to help me convince them to move on to someone elses yard.
Because of this, my circle has widened exponentially and I have met people who are interesting and from different walks of life like Mack. He makes me laugh at the end of a busy day by telling me work horror stories.
Because of this, I have many great friends for Tucker and I both.
All because I knocked on doors.
It just makes you smile...
No comments:
Post a Comment