Friday, March 13, 2009

SMALL FIRES


Have you ever blown up your microwave?
Well I did. Now I really am not usually one to break lots of things, and I am slightly mechanical so this really wasn't my fault other than I was using it when the fire occurred. Yes fire. I hear a crack run for the microwave and pop the door open and I have a visual on fire and smoke. Burning plastic and wiring smoke. I pull out the bar to reach the plug and pull it out, I am at this point very thankful for the fire extinguisher my father installed in the kitchen for emergencies such as this. Thankfully, I did not need to use it this time, but you never know when emergencies will strike.
So this is Tucker heating up left over Chili until I go for a replacement.
I was laughing,I mean really, how often do things such as this happen in real life? Well to me, quite often.


No comments: