This is a list that is long overdue.
I am going to try to list the happy things that happen to my family, not only so they will not be forgotten, but to focus on the good things in everyday life that are all around, if I just take the time to notice them.
Here are the recent happy things:
Having Mitch and Jeff get Tuck from school today when I had a late appointment. Not so much the watching him thing, but the fact that I called and they immediately said yes, with not a hint of hesitation. When I came home Tuck was upstairs with Jeff and Shane watching you tube videos happy as a clam.
Cotys mom Laurie brought Magic Erasers over to me yesterday that completely took the silly string off of Jeff's walls without me having to repaint his room (don't ask). They work great! I had no idea, she swears they even take Sharpie marker off of walls too!
Tucker came home from school today and told me the following "He had a great day, he only got in trouble once every two hours and his grade for behavior was an F but he said he is improving and isn't it great!" I love a kid with optimism! I guess I have a little more work to do with Tuck on behaving in school. Just a little.
Coming home after Tucks scout meeting tonight to the wreckage of a rousing game of Koolaid Pong. The latest incarnation of quarters played with ping pong balls and koolaid. That is how these kids spend a rowdy Monday night.

From left to right the kids are
Johnny, Hannah, Coty, Garret, Jeff (the rebel with the cigar!), and Brandon...
Coming home after Tucks scout meeting tonight to the wreckage of a rousing game of Koolaid Pong. The latest incarnation of quarters played with ping pong balls and koolaid. That is how these kids spend a rowdy Monday night.
From left to right the kids are
Johnny, Hannah, Coty, Garret, Jeff (the rebel with the cigar!), and Brandon...
Mitch is at the Gym working out (as he does 6 or 7 days a week) and life just doesn't get any better than this.
I have to go the guys are out front with the pogo stick and Coty just asked if the pool is swim able, I am surely missing something funny!
So this is my something funny.
Here is the end to the night:
Tuck watching Coty swim (it is not that warm!)
Coty in the pool (approx 58 degrees outside!)
Coty dying of hypothermia:
The last swim of the season was documented on November 2, 2008 we have begun the swimming season today March 16, 2009. Don't you just love Louisiana?
No comments:
Post a Comment