Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ROOF'S AWARD!!

OK, so Mitch asked me to please stop calling him Roof (football nickname) and to stop writing it on all checks I give him (as people don't know who the check is for) and I have acquiesced. But this is an exception.


Coach Pipes nominated ROOF for an award and he won. It is the Old Spice Red Zone Player of the Year Award. It was sent to the school and Mitch received it today. He had a huge smile as he brought this one in. Now this is not just an award everyone gets. Roof was selected and it's a big deal. I am very very proud (as always) and it is another FABULOUS award to frame and place on the wall of fame as the boys call it. This is the wall of all of their awards from sports and such.




Let me give you a visual of the wall of fame, here it is:




Jeff and Mitch are beginning to cover the wall with all of their plaques and medals, I love it!

No comments: