Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wrestling Tournament In Benton

Jeff and Snapp and lots of their friends had a wrestling tournament in Benton today. They really had a great time and the whole team did very well.

Jeff and I at the Tournament



the team warming up before the matches start



The guys before they begin wrestling


Jeff during his matches





Snapp during his matches




The medal winners, Jeff took second place in his weight class, Courtney took second as well. Way to go guys!


The tournament was a blast it lasted from 9 to 4:30 or so. From now on I am going to bring the bag of stuff for Tucker to do, and food for the guys to eat during the day. They have another tournament next weekend, this time it is in south Louisiana so Tuck and I are taking off on friday to spend the night down there. It should be a blast.

No comments: