Tuesday, January 20, 2009

House Photos Part 2

Ok so I lose the award for speed on posting the home remodel pictures. I finally sent photos to Oma who has been patiently waiting for months for the after pics. Since I finally got them to her, I figured I might get on the ball and post them. I included the before pictures so you can have a clue just how far the house has come since the initial purchase. It is finally starting to look as I knew it could when I first saw the house.


House Entryway before;



The Entry way after;



Upstairs bath before:



Upstairs bath After;



Jeffs room before;



Jeffs room after;



Guest Room before:



Guest room after;



Master Bath Before;



Master Bath after;



Master bedroom before facing master bath:




Master bedroom after facing master bath:




Master bedroom before facing wall of timber:


Master bedroom after facing wall of timber:



Living Room Before;



The Living Room After;







Tuckers room before;



Tuckers room after;





Dining room before;



The dining room after the remodel;









My office before;



My Office after;





No comments: