Sunday, January 4, 2009

A MINOR INCIDENT


The scene of the accident, although not visible the car is imbedded in the gaurdrail in the drivers side rear quarter panel, as well as front end damage;


Chris working on the car to remove bits out of the way of the tires;


On December 29 2008 we had a slight mishap with my car. Jeff had a brush with a guardrail, he was fine no injuries for which I am eternally grateful. The car not quite as lucky. The news will be in tomorrow if it is totaled and I get another something to drive, until then this beauty is in front of the house.
Thankfully, Chris was here and ran through the car so it could be driven (only in case of emergency for me, it looks very frightening) he took it to Lowe's and was laughing saying people went out of their way to avoid the car. I don't blame them, it creeps me out too.

No comments: