Thursday, April 8, 2010

Visa's Recovery

It's early, I am at work sipping coffee, working, and watching the sun come up. It is amazing that I made it in on time today. I worked until 2am last night and am going back for more tonight...

I know I have lost my mind.
My justification for the madness is, I am planning to move down the road and I want to pay everything off as quickly as possible.
It is alot even for me, it will be interesting to see how long I can keep this up. Oh well, on another note I finally caught our little patient for a photo. He has begun to come out into my room (I guess he finally had enough of under my bed) it is really sad to see him hobble around. But all in all he is doing really well for just having surgery.


No comments: