Well TJ is off on a great adventure. I dropped my youngest off in Dallas at the airport for a direct flight to his Poppa and Oma in Arizona. He is off for a couple of weeks to play with CC who will be there Thursday. They plan on going to the Grand Canyon and other National Parks. Tuck is thrilled to play in there pool and see all of the fun things that live in the desert.
I wish I could travel with him, but I am off on my own trip this week. My good friend Joan is getting married in St Louis on Saturday, so off I go. She has made a weekend of it with rehersal dinner Friday, Saturday is the ceremony and reception with brunch, and gift opening on Sunday. I really could not be happier for her since she has waiting for a long time for a good man to come into her life. They are happy and have just bought a new home together.
1 comment:
Love your blog...just when I thought I was busy, I can honestly say, you're way busier than I. Thanks for sharing life with your boys...by the way, I love the photo in the pool with the turtle raft..looks like pool season was worth wait! :)
Post a Comment