Monday, April 12, 2010

Surviving Week 1

I made it! Week one down only 51 more to go on the extra job front. I figure if I give myself a deadline for stopping then I have something to look forward to.

The boys and I actually had some fun squeezed into the madness. It was a really busy weekend though, Mitch and I both seem to be running in opposite directions lately. Oh well, it was bound to happen at some point. It is in the 80s again today so Tuck and I are going to go and swim this afternoon. Unfortunately, our washer is broken again (this has been going on and on for 6 months) I love my front loader but this is getting ridiculous. The repair guy has ordered parts again, this will be the 3rd control panel, door lock, and pressure switch. Hopefully we will have it up and running by this weekend but for now we have to run to the laundromat tonight. We are piled with clothes.

Other than that, Tuck and I need to get moving and put in our veggie garden and plant some more of the roses I bought. I have 2 rosebushes that need homes right now. I will always find a place to squeeze in flowers.
A little boy called me today at work and said he was lonely, but he would be allright. So for lunch I ran to the house to give him a hug, he smiled and told me he was just fine now that Mitch was home. Whatever will we do when his big brother moves and gets his own place? I also almost forgot we are doing the boy scout meeting tonight at our house. We are working on geology and I printed up handouts, a quiz (short and fun facts not work) and made up a hardness scale that they can create themselves with regular junk around the house. So I think that I am set for tonight. No rest for the wicked!

No comments: