Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Photos






I am posting some photos that I have yet to share with anyone. The first photo is of Courtney (on the left) Mitch in the middle and Jeff to the right. I don't remember the name of the guy the on on the bottom (oops). Courtney and Jeff are good friends of Mitch. The photo is from Mitchels Ring Ding (the ceremony where he was presented with his class ring). Mitch was also in Track this spring, he did the discus and shot put, and finally some pics after the football games. Sorry for the poor quality but the lighting was non existant.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Love you Guys
I look at the pics often.
Thanks for being so thoughtful and adding to this sight.
I talk with Chris often these days, it is so awesome.
He misses you all very much.
I am getting to know the family through these pics. I have always and will always love you all.
MOM