
My boys constantly make life a more interesting place to be. Tucker is in summer camp, and this week the Missoula Children's Theatre is here. They come to our center for a week and during that time do auditions and have the children perform a play. This year they are doing the Princess and the Pea. Tucker is playing the part of Pug. They are learning their parts all week with the big performance friday night. The play is always very well done. Tucker has been carrying around his folder with his script in it (orange) all week long. This morning he came out of his room (dressed as in the photo above shows) grabbed his folder and says "look I'm a lawyer". I burst into laughter and ran for the camera. I hope everyone has as good of a morning as I have had. (and yes he is at camp dressed as in the photo)
No comments:
Post a Comment