Monday, June 23, 2008

The Play

Another busy and hectic week. Tuckers first ever play was on friday. He did very well and he was surprised to find that he enjoyed himself. I can't say enough nice things about the Missoula Childrens Theatre (who are located in Missoula Montana) they did a wonderful production and all of the children had a great time.





After the play we went out for ice cream and took an obligatory driving in the car photo, as well as Mitch driving his truck.


We all had a wonderful evening, and then focused on packing. Saturday I drove all of the boys to Dallas Texas where they caught a flight to Washington State. Mitch has a football camp at WSU (Go Cougs!) and the other boys are hanging out with the family and enjoying a vacation from the southern heat. This is the first time all of the boys have gone together without me. Let me tell you at the airport I was very tempted to buy a ticket and jump on the plane with them. Not because I thought they would have any problems (Mitch has flown all over the country by himself) but I wish I could go too.
Oh well I guess someone has to work......


Mitch & Mom after Tuckers Play

No comments: