Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend events


Tucker had a fun run at summer camp Friday. It was a one mile run, and he asked if he could run an extra mile. He was so excited when he was awarded a medal.
This weekend Tucker and I spent alot of time at the swimming pool on base. He really loves to swim especially when its 90+ during the day and 70+ at night. Tuck also has been making paper air planes, they fly everywhere in the house including the light fixtures (see photo). I love his creativity and have resigned myself to putting out the candles for the duration of this phase.




Mitch and Snapp watched movies with friends this weekend as well as gaming themselves into an oblivion. They only surfaced for nourishment and to stretch. They told me they were resting up for football practice monday (I should give them credit all the boys helped clean the house sunday, with so many helpers we whipped it out quickly).

Snapp & Tucker

Mitch & Tucker (Mitch was not willing to smile for the camera)





Snapp & his silly face

No comments: