Sunday, January 27, 2013

Basketball & Snowboarding

Tuck is playing basketball for the first time. He was really bummed when he didn't make his free throws at his game. I keep telling him to keep practicing and he will get better. Tuck is having a blast playing with all of his friends from school.




Tuck is teaching me to snowboard. I took him and a friend up to Bridger last week for a day on the mountain. The boys went on lots of different runs, I didn't make it off of the bunny hill. I am sporting some pretty large bruises from falling constantly. Snowboarding is a lot harder than it looks!

I really want to learn so Tuck and I can go together, so I am taking another stab at it. Hopefully day two will go a little better than day one!
Tuck makes it look so easy!

I went to Tucks school to drop off his basketball uniform and these guys were hanging out on the football field. It still makes me smile to see bison in town!

No comments: