Tucker and I Cross Country Skiing on Terrace Drive in Upper Mammoth
Tuck by a thermal feature
Today, Tucker, CC and I went Skiing in Mammoth. I have not skied in YEARS and it showed. I definitely won the award for the most spectacular wipe out. I had the honor of doing a face plant on a short downhill run. Hat and sunglasses went flying. My sister was very sad that she did not catch it on video. I have come to the conclusion that I am clumsy and need tons of practice time before I ski with anyone other than family. We had a blast regardless, I had forgotten how much I love to do winter sports. I am in trouble with one minor detail, I also got a snowboard yesterday. I had better buy a helmet before heading up to Bridger with Tucker for the real hills.
It was a beautiful day, not too cold and snow was lightly falling while we were on the trail. Just what you hope to experience when you are in Yellowstone.
No comments:
Post a Comment