The kids were very excited to see the bikes they brought with them and it was great to spend time with them both. I just love having company who compliment you constantly on every little thing. These guys are welcome anytime. Check out why...
The boys looking in awe at the motorcycles. I must say I have not had many bikes around for the boys to check out. It is quite evident from their reaction to these bikes that I have really neglected that part of their education. Shame on me, I have to fix that in the future.
Ok so they are not just welcome because of the toys but that was quite an added incentive. They spent time hanging out with the boys and helped to add some male adult supervision to the house hold, which this house is seriously lacking.
Scott repairing the Indians teardrop headlight;
Scott and Chris planning their day;
Chris back from a quick ride on the Indian

Chris found time to run Tuck to get his uniform and other misc gear for Cub Scouts. Tuck has been a little left out of the activity list lately. All my fault, but the other guys are so into senior year stuff it has been a mess trying to add anything else. So we are doing the Scouting thing. This is Tucks first year in Cub Scouts and they have so many camps and meetings planned he is going to be running just to keep up.
Tuck and Chris
A pic Michelle snapped of Chris and I

It was a poignant moment when the guys headed back out on the road. With visits like these it almost makes me wish I lived back up north, almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment