All my ideas and fault!
If I can dream it these boys can demo it!
Jeff and Mitch spending a quiet Sunday night demoing the kitchen for their mother. I am very lucky the boys just know how I am and go along with my ideas. They don't even ask me why I want things taken out they just ask me what I would like them to do. Really though, whose mom hands you a sledgehammer in the kitchen and tells you to go for it. They had a blast!
The kitchen is the last space on the main floor to not undergo some kind of remodeling. I spend half of my life there cooking for the guys and I have decided I want a nicer space so here it goes. I am thinking it will take 5 days.
We will have to see what happens but I love the space so much more already! Much more open.
The kitchen after the demo is complete. Now I am in the process of putting everything back together. The fun part!
Me working on my master bedroom closet. CC took the pic on the sly. It was very dingy and not well laid out. So I removed everything and installed double rods on one wall and a huge cabinet for storage on the other threw up paint and other touches and voila! The end result is a very functional and designed master closet.
My finished master closet.
Tuck in his room with the headset on. I moved Tucks desk downstairs so I can better monitor his computer content, time, and to get him separated from the big guys. He shouldn't be hanging around the 18 year olds quite so much I think. His room looks really great!
CC and I giggled over this sign in front of the western store where she purchased her new boots. She did need them living in Montana and all, its hard to go to the rodeo in Birkenstock no matter how comfy they are!

CC taking a snooze she is sick not sure if it is allergies or a cold or just allergic to Louisiana but whatever it is it sure has her knocked down for the count.
She does love crashing in my room though she says its very zen like.
No comments:
Post a Comment