Monday, February 9, 2009

RAINY MONDAY'S

This weekend went very well for all of us here at the casa. We were very very busy as usual but managed to slip in some fun events along the way. Jeff and Mitch went to the movies one night and then ended the evening by Mitch wearing a werewolf mask through a Wendys drive through while ordering. He frightened the drive through person who laughed afterwords (Jeff has the whole thing on video). Very imaginative!

I did not do X-Mas baking so i seem to be making up for it now, bread and biscotti were among the target items I completed this Saturday. The boys eat anything I make so they were happy.

Biscotti


Bread


I also went out and purchased the last decorative element in the bathroom remodel, a white feather boa. I think it adds just the touch the bathroom needed.
The bath is a spin off of the bath in the Kansas City house. That one was pink and black. With all of the men in the house I use my bath as the counter balance to all of the testosterone in the house.

This remodel was initiated by Oma who found the shower curtain and hand towels for me. Poppa was put into service installing the green shelf so it was a collaborative effort by the family. I love the end result! It definitely makes me smile every morning!

My dad says this bathroom is very reminiscent of the movie How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days after she sprinkled her girl things around his apartment.

The very feminine bathroom





The only bummer of the weekend is that its Monday and Tucker is under the weather. Home from school and going to the doctor tomorrow.

Tucker under the weather



He is very sweet when he is ill.

No comments: