

Mitchel and Monica While Mitch is trying to blow out all of those candles.
Mitchel had a great birthday. I always let the boys choose there own menu for their big day, his favorite foods are ribs (I grilled 2 kinds, and added bacon cheddar hamburgers and grilled chicken just because), garlic mashed potatoes, I threw in a big salad for looks, and triple chocolate cake. Mitch is definitly a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Lots of his friends showed up and all had a great time. This birthday was very special since Oma was here. She worked cleaning and scrubbing and organizing all day for the big event. We couldn't have pulled it off without her help.

Mitch and I early one morning before school on a Football game day. We were both still very sleepy.
It is still hard to believe that he is 18. Time has flown by way too fast.



Before The Dining Room Remodeling


After Oma has waived her magic wand over the dining room.



The framed picture on the wall is a chalk board where the boys can leave me all sorts of messages. I love things that are different with alot of color, and I could not be happier with the way the room has turned out. The wall of stripes was time consuming to paint, but the overall effect was perfect. I have to say, Oma and I have been planing for months how to remodel the house. Although I have told her what I like (and she knows it anyway) it has been a godsend having your own personal decorator on hand to not only design the house, but help you do the work as well. The boys love the new look and comment on it regularly. We are going to work room by room through the house, I wish she could stay for longer but I guess three weeks is the best we can do for now.
1 comment:
Bravo.
Nice blog. Great family.
Beautiful pictures.
Please visit:
http://smart-family.blogspot.com
Good luck
Post a Comment