
Tucker and I took the afternoon and went out for a drive, very relaxing. This is the perfect time of year for driving with the top down, only in the 80's during the day.
Jeff is going to the Parkway Homecoming Dance tonight (then next week to Airline then next to Bossier) he is the social butterfly of the family.
We are also very excited to have family coming to the new house. My mom will be here on Tuesday, and CC & Poppa will be here about a week later. They are all coming for the boys Homecoming game. The boys are all very exited to have new people around to have fun with (I think they are a little tired of me). They are also coming to help me get started on the new house renovations. I am very happy to have help, this is a big house with a lot that needs to be done. I am hopeful that we can get the entire interior repainted and decorated before they leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment