Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming Game

It went some thing like this.....






We are the home team with the 39 points. What a great homecoming game it was. Both Jeff and Mitch played really well. Poppa and CC were there and we all had a great time.


Tucker and CC with their game faces on. Well hair too...




Tucker and Me at the game. Sporting our face paint.



The half time entertainment, the official burning of the Kats. Poppa says they need a new fire crew as the best it did was smolder..



Everyone has been working like slaves on the house. We have tons of work done and I am thrilled with the results. Very cool. CC says this is the worst vacation she has taken in a long time, all we have done is work, work, work. I will really miss them when they leave this week. I have a sneaking suspicion they will all heave a great big sigh of relief as they see the state of Louisiana in their rear view window.

No comments: