Oma has landed, she immediately came into the house and began throwing around design and paint ideas. We are going for paint first thing in the am. In my defense I did get the guest room painted and cleaned for her before she arrived. It is the only room that is painted in the house but gosh I have been swamped with all of the boys stuff. The boys did pull together and help me clean the house today Snapp was a godsend and mowed the yard, so all in all the casa was presentable (mostly).
I am very, very glad to have some assistance with this big project of mine. In retrospect buying a home that needed this much remodeling was probably not one of my most brilliant ideas, but the pool... I just had to have the pool, and the size of this house is perfect for me. I can actually hear myself think part of the time.
So it's off to the hardware store for paint and light fixtures. All of the lights in the house need replaced. They are all loose and dangling. Dangling ceiling fans are not a good thing, they wobble everywhere. It's pretty funny actually, but Oma is not seeing the humor in my electrical issues so off they go. I am saying a prayer that I do not electrocute myself this time, I do not like messing with power, but there isn't anyone else here to do it so I am stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment