I wish I had never sold Shelly..... Who really needs a 1975 Volkswagen Westfalia?
I do...
Note to self, start a Volkswagen account, buy a new Shelly.
Shelly 2..
Anyway, Tucks football team is going into the playoffs in first place. Undefeated. He is turning into a surprisingly good lineman. He moves faster than I would ever have thought he could. (All those cheese sandwiches)
We also have confirmation from the MD that he is allergic to peanuts... and wheat. What the heck? Gluten free bread tastes a little like sourdough, kind of (not really but that's what I keep telling Tuck!)...
Other than that we are settling into a new home, townhouse life. It's pretty, I love the neighborhood, quiet, peaceful and above all else not a maintenance nightmare.
When I take a look at Eric and Trish's blogs (raising their own pigs and such) I do get a little nostalgic.
Since I am now in the whole metro, no maintenance, urban lifestyle, it makes me wonder. How many different lives can one person live?
By the way Tuck went out to Halloween as a rancher from Montana, Cowboy hat, collared shirt, Aeropastale cut off light tan shorts and leather flip flops, with a Yellowstone wolves cloth bag to put his treats in. I had no idea ranchers wore flip flops.
No comments:
Post a Comment