Monday, November 8, 2010

Football Update

Tuckers team has won the first round on their playoffs. They play again this evening at Calvary at 6:15. They have 2 more games left to decide the winner of their division. Tonight and if they are successful, again on Saturday.
The nights are cold here, it feels great to be able to have cold air coming in through the windows instead of through the A/C. (until recently the nights were in the 80s for our low, now all of a sudden they are in the 40s) As a result of the "cooling off" Tuck and I both have colds. We are burning through chap stick at light speed (cracked lips) and have bought out cold remedies. Other than that all is well. We can't wait to see Oma and Poppa and CC soon.
Only 14 days and Tuck and I are off for a week in Arizona. I can't wait!

No comments: