Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tucks Football

It was so hot today, i was sitting in the stands wishing and hoping to have a cool breeze. No such luck. There was a breeze, sometimes, but it was warm. Yuck. I went for more bottled water at halftime, and put it on the back of my neck. It didnt help.
We won 21 to 0


Tucker played 1st string offense and defense, right gaurd and left tackle.
Iron man position, just like his big brother. He was on the field for the whole game. He has some work to do on defense, but I am as always, so proud!



Tucker & Mitch





Tucker and I in Mitchels car on the way to the game






The winning team after the game.


This is the boys third win, last week the other team had to forfeit (not enough players showed up) so they are definitely in the playoffs.


Tuck loves football, he loves his school, he even loves that we go to church every Sunday. Our church is pretty spectacular, full band and all. Not like any of the other churches that I have ever went to.
Tucker playing defense for the first time for the Cavaliers.

Tucker was so hot right after he got off of the field.

No comments: