Saturday, September 25, 2010

TJ's 11th Birthday

Happy Birthday to the big 11 year old!

His white on white ice cream cake
Monica, Mitch, Snapp & RJ were here for the big event. Snapp surprised me and Mitch by showing up Saturday morning at 5ish am. He stayed for the week, he just left but I miss him already.


I was so very glad to have some of the big guys back home for a visit!
I have missed them sooooo much! Snapp filled the den with his strobe light and smoke machine (green smoke) Tucker was thrilled with the party atmosphere.
Tuck and his friends eating BBQ, followed by cake and a pinata full of candy & cheese its (Tucks favorite)

Tucker and his friends swam in the pool and played so hard. We grilled and had a wonderful evening. The adults visited in the back yard by the pool (with the Tiki torches lighted) the night was peaceful and happy.


No comments: