Friday, September 3, 2010

Montana

Tuck loves his school, he is making wonderful friends, doing well in everything, and he won't stop talking about Montana. He wants to live there. With his Auntie CC (and me too) and why can't we just go? Before he is 12 (he will be 11 in 3 weeks) He spent 5 weeks with my sis up there and loved every minute of it. But with views like this I can't really blame him.

All of the following photos are snatched from CC's Blog (go there for more Montana photos)
Tuck in the Boiling River
Tuck hiking to the Boiling River

Tuck and CC at the Grand Canyon

I guess he just doesn't realize when you have a home, and responsibilities, and commitments, and a job, and 2 cats and a dog you can't just up and go.

I am truly no fun anymore. I hate getting old.

No comments: