The guys are leaving me left and right. I knew they had to grow up but why so quickly? Here is the current household college and job update as well as where they are, or soon will be.
The college acceptance and gainful employment update:
Jeff; ULM; Working for Oma & Poppa /Location: Washington State & Monroe LA
Mitch; LSUS/ Bossier parks and rec/ Location Shreveport LA
Shane; ULM/O/Location: Monroe LA
Courtney; LSUS IN SPRING 2010/O
G-Wizz (or Cody with a d, not to be confused with Coty hence the Wizz); BPCC/Shogun & Valero. Location moving to his own apartment August 1 Bossier City LA
Snapp; O/Working for a roofing company/ Location Kansas City MOHannah BPCC/O
Brandon; Bossier High School Senior/ Bossier parks and rec lifegaurd
Garret; Bossier High school junior/O
Coty: Bossier High School Senior/Bossier Parks and Rec Referee
We are almost there. All are getting on with life and I am so happy for them all.
They are all moving on, I am proud but sad. I miss them all... Already.
No comments:
Post a Comment