Wednesday, April 15, 2009

They Make Me Proud!

The huge breakfast the boys made all by themselves whilst I was at work this week. I am so very proud that they can and do cook. I always try to make things pretty for them. I must be rubbing off on the guys, they have the french toast artfully arranged on a cake plate. I am amazed. Great work guys!


The guys getting ready to eat their feast:


Johnny with a very silly face, as usual.



I was running last night to get dinner, and the boys took out a huge hunk of concrete that made our back door very short. So I was late. I had dinner almost ready and left. When I got home and downloaded some pictures, the boys had taken photos for me. It's just like I was really there! I love all these guys! Dinner without mom.



Just another day with my wild and crazy family.

No comments: