There is a common thread running throughout these photos, I will give y'all a moment to find out what....Look closely.



He is in so very many of our photos over all of the years that we have lived here. Varsity football with all the guys, over all the time. Just one of the guys that works hard and is very thoughtful, funny and easy to be around. Well the spare room is now all Shane. He moved in a week ago and life
doesn't get much better than this. Tuck is very
ecstatic to have a new brother, and Jeff and Mitch, well they always considered Shane part of the family. Now we are just lucky to have another on site.
I really don't know why, or how I get so very very lucky. But just as I was so very sad thinking about all of the boys moving on and going their own separate directions, I have another happy surprise.
Shane, welcome to the family.......

No comments:
Post a Comment