The view from the back patio of Oma and Poppas house
Tucker checking out the view from the top of Silly Mountain
Poppa at the end of the trail in the Superstition Mountains
The family at the trail head into the Superstition Mountains to see the petroglyphs
Tucker and I on one of our Silly Mountain Hikes
The cactus I brought back with the wood CC found in the desert
A little late but better than never. Tucker and I spent the Thanksgiving week in Arizona in Gold Canyon with my folks and CC and Hunter (her dog). We spent the week hiking and talking and eating. Tuck got a new nickname Diesel (he moved up the trails and was hard to keep up with!).
It was the first vacation I have gone on in a really long time. Not good. I need more trips out of the South, it's beautiful here, but you forget how great it can be in other places too.
No comments:
Post a Comment