This morning I woke up at 3 am to a little boy saying "mom the storms woke me up" with that wide eyed scared look. I squashed down the irritation (I get up at 4:30) from being woke up and looked outside. He was right massive storms were passing through. Luckily, down here the weather changes very quickly. This morning it is going to be in the 60s, although the wind is still blowing (20mph).
I hope this passes soon as Tuck is going to scout camp this weekend (Friday through Sunday) and gets to hang out with the boy scouts Sat night. This means I have to go and camp with him (even though I will not be participating in any of the activities). Why I have to be there I have no clue. Tuck and I love to go camping but I will just be hanging out on my own... Maybe I should just use it as a chance to relax.
This means a busy night of packing gear that I have not used in quite a while. I hope that I can find it all. I will be fine as long as I remember to bring the tent poles (I did forget them once, you can use rope and trees to stake out a tent in a pinch!) and good coffee. As long as I have good coffee everything will be allright.
No comments:
Post a Comment