Tuck is loving his home schooling. He is happier already. Here is Tuck with his kitten Feisa (now a teenager)
I have been trying to make decisions and figure out where I would like to be. I have loved where I am, but it is a little odd to be all the way across the country from all of my family. They have been wonderful to travel down here so often, and support the boys in all of their endeavors. It is strange to make decisions for myself and Tuck without worrying about all of the boys. I guess I will just have to get used to it. I am glad all the boys are living their own lives and making their own way in the world, mistakes and all.
Ah well, we have plenty of time to make decisions. Now we need to get our pool in shape for the summer season. I drained it, so Tuck and his friends have been using it as cover during their Nerf gun wars. Saturday is pressure wash and bleach the pool day. I can't wait. The pool is so beautiful when it is clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment