Thursday, June 25, 2009

GREEN AND WHITE GAME

Now I know this occurred post prom and pre-graduation but, I cannot help but share the photos. They highlight one of my more brilliant ideas... I bought the guys an air brush. With it they spent days making shirts. The paint was still drying but we had to wear them to the field for the big spring green and white game. I still have 2 guys on the field. With the recent graduations they are now officially seniors. Anyone know of some promising freshman that need a home? I am running low...
The guys have dubbed themselves CLUB ONYX. A fraternity with a very exclusive enrollment. We have a logo and t-shirts. The ideas they come up with I tell you.... I love every second of it!
Coty between plays

Brandon or B as we call him

Mitch
Tuck with his omnipresent green hair. By the way Tuck is still in Cub Scouts and loves it. He graduated and is now officially in Weblos. He has the raingutter regatta this weekend (sailing little wooden boats they made at a park near the house) and he is in the youth center on base every afternoon. He is at the Boardwalk watching the new Transformer movie with all of his brothers (10 or so). We swim every day and he loves every minute of summer. Lots of friends and activities. The youth center is having Missoula Childrens Theatre here again this summer and Tuck gets to be in the play the Pied Piper. He will find out what part July 27 and he is excited to be involved again this year.
Brandon on the field

The family;

MACK in his custom shirt
Watching intently as Brandon and Coty play football

Garret and Wizz




Mitch at the game

Club Onyx a trademarked logo from the guys









Jeff aka Black


Snapp hanging out with the guys

We are working on getting all the guys into college and employed, here is the current Crab Count (for all you Deadliest Catch junkies! This means you CC!)
The college acceptance and gainful employment update:
Jeff; ULM; O
Mitch; O/ Bossier parks and rec
Shane; ULM/O
Courtney; O/O
G-Wizz (or Cody with a d, not to be confused with Coty hence the Wizz); O/Shogun & Valero
Snapp; O/O
We are on our way!!!!

We are getting there!!! One day at a time.

No comments: