Check out the view above Tuckers head it's hard to see being all white.
Craig told us last night their was something on base that we had to see and as usual he was right. Space Shuttle Endeavor riding on the top of a 747 right on the flight line. This is one of the really great things about having base privileges all of the cool things like this. I mean really how many people can drive for 5 minutes and check out a real Space Shuttle. Mitch and Tuck loved it unfortunately Jeff and Snapp had already left for the wrestling meet or I would have drug them along for the ride as well.
Tucker being silly as usual;
Jeff getting amped up for his matches;
Jeff leading the before match workout;
Jeff on the mat for one of his matches;
The camera battery died at this point so I have absolutely no more pics (sorry Snapp). Jeff was victorious in his two matches and had a great night.
Snapp and I ended up in the ER for X rays. He pulled / tore muscles in his right arm. He is going to be fine but he needs to rest it and they put him in a sling for a few days. He was bummed but we were both really glad he did not break it. It would be hard to be in a cast for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment