Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

I would not usually go for the fake tree, but down here it can be so warm that the one year I had a real tree it died. All the needles fell off and we were afraid to have the lights on due to the fire hazard, so, because I love a fire going and sitting to look at the lights on the tree we have the fake tree. It's not the same but what can you do? All have been around to decorate including Monica (Mitch's girl) who did more work than he did. Anyway we had the fire going and watched its a Wonderful Life while working on the tree.



Yes the tree is crooked, but I decided not to mess with it yet for fear of toppling over. That's what happens when you ask from under the tree to the boys "is it straight?" They just don't really care!





The fireplace all ready for Santa.



Tonight we are working on exterior illumination, Jeff is the head of that project and he claims to want our house to look like the Griswalds from X mas Vacation.Works for me.

For those of you who voiced concern over the quantity of food I cooked for Thanksgiving, let me reassure you. After the football players left that night We barely had enough turkey left for a sandwich. I really love boys!

No comments: