Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Senior Pictures

The boys had these pics taken by a wonderful photographer who not only waived any fees but did a group photo shoot so I could have pictures of all of my boys together. There are way too many great shots to post them all so I will just do my favorites.

MY BOYS





JEFF AND ROOF




ALL THREE OF THE BOYS ACTING AS THEY USUALLY DO, VERY FUNNY AND SILLY, DEFINITELY BEING THEMSELVES.







"GO GO GOMEZ" AKA JEFFREY GOMEZ Who Michelle and I have decided should be a model for Hollister.







"ROOF" AKA MITCH RISINGER Who loves the photos with a serious football face the best.








"SNAPPER" AKA SNAPP KING WHO DOES PHENOMENAL FLIPS (SELF TAUGHT) ANYWHERE.





This is a year of change. Soon the boys are all moving on to different Colleges and lives. I am very thankful to have these moments with them. I am seizing the opportunity to host a major graduation party for the boys, I hope to have all of the invites out in January so anyone who wishes to come has time to plan for the big event. I know it is very hot here in Louisiana, but May should be beautiful early summer swimming weather and not too terrible.

No comments: