All of the seniors were on the field as captains for the coin toss, which we won.

Both Jeff #20 and Mitch #70 are in this photo, Mitch is a little hard to see as he gets quite low in his stance.
After an amazing first half of the last season game we were overturned and lost by a touchdown. The boys played well and Tucker and I were very happy to be there. I was lucky enough to escort Jeff and Mitch across the field for their Senior game. To say I am proud of them would be an understatement. The whole night was surreal, no more high school football games, I don't quite know what to do with my Friday nights anymore. After the game Tucker and I just looked at the Stadium as everyone left, I am so lucky to have such wonderful boys who make life very special.
No comments:
Post a Comment