Well, I just got the word that after 5 weeks in Yellowstone, (where he wants to live forever with his CC) and a week at my parents home, Tuck has finally made it to his dads home in Lind WA. His father put him to work immediately helping him fix cars, Tuck was amazed by all of the tools. Tuck will be there for a week enjoying the first night of the Combine Demolition Derby, and then his dad is bringing him home.
I am trying to not let it bug me, but I miss him so much it hurts if I think about it for very long. I can't wait for my little man who can never just be quiet, always thinking, always talking, to come home. I miss his smiles, how when he is tired he pats my arm when he says he loves me, and how he always has to be doing and learning....
Tuck I miss you, come home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment