Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Reminder of how I am never Alone...

I thought with the boys leaving for school it would just be Tuck and I. I thought I got the right house at the wrong time. Bought it after I needed it. Way to late.... How glad I am to see how wrong I was..
Jeff and Shane are off pursuing their academic (HA HAAA) pursuits at ULM. Snapp is off working hard in Kansas City... (miss you always!) Mitch is working on the Physical Therapy Assistant program at BPCC, then off to finish the PT program at LSUS. Cody (Whizz) found a good job he loves and is moving out to a rental house with Stephanie. All of the other kids are at BPCC (Hannah and Steph) while Brandon, Garrett, and Sarah are finishing high school.

Every night since the guys left I have had 6 or so here. Having dinner and talking.. Helping, listening, and being.... I get calls from Jeff to update me on whats going on there. All is well. I am not even close to being alone, or lonely. The house is quieter, but not empty.... Just waiting. Waiting for all of the great times that are now and will come.

It was the right time after all.

No comments: