Thursday, July 31, 2008

Snapp & a House Update



Snapp on the drums.

Snapp has been having a great summer. He has joined football, and is in summer practices with Mitch. All of the weight training has made him stronger and he can do the most amazing flips outside. He seems to defy gravity as he pops around doing no hand front flips in the front yard. Pretty neat. He has also been practicing on the drums and is getting pretty good. Tucker begged him and he is graciously showing Tuck how to play.



On another note, the new house is finally ready to close. For anyone buying a home I am truly sorry for you. This has been a nightmare. I feel like I have made new lifelong friends with my real estate agent Carol, and the mortgage company rep Denise. I have certainly spent more time with them in the past few weeks than with my family. Very crazy... Anyway, those wonderful women made everything work and we are closing today July 31, at 4. All of the kids are thrilled. They are going to the house as soon as we have the keys to clean the pool and swim.

Snapp says the first thing he is going to do is a "Gainer" off of the diving board. He told me I won't believe it because the dive looks so cool. Tucker is bringing all of his swimming gear, including the new goggles he was saving just for the pool (thanks oma & poppa!) and he told me not to worry about the dirty pool, he just can't wait to clean it. Mitch is a little more reserved about everything, (he is a lot like me) but he said he never thought we would live in a house with such a great yard.

So, the great moving and cleaning is on. Luckily, most of the boys friends have offered to help us move. Pretty great. I am very lucky the boys have such wonderful friends.

No comments: